This lighthouse is located on Anclote Key, near Tarpon Springs, Florida. It was made of cast iron in 1884 and remained staffed by a lighthouse keeper and his assistant until 1952, when it was automated. It was decommissioned in 1984. Presently, it belongs to the State of Florida and is part of Anclote Key Preserve State Park.
It was restored in 2003 and has a fourth-order Fresnel lens.